July 23, 2009

Mixtape: Mishoo's Universe Mixtape 001


Here is my first Mishoo's Universe Mixtape. It's more like a compilation of some the hottest music you can get. No technical masterpiece concerning the mixes ... I keep it easy but the selection is major! In addition to this make sure you download Dj Mawdee's Mixtape >> Only both mixtapes will make you happy throughout the week! :D

Mishoo's Universe Mixtape 001 - download

Tracklist:
01. Dutchmassive "I want her" produced by 14KT
02. Erykah Badu "The Healer"
03. Goapele "Milk & Honey"
04. Elaquent "The Love"
05. Beatnick & K-Salaam "Don't die" feat. Bun B & Talib Kweli
06. Common "The Corner '09 pt1" remix produced by Beatnick & K-Salaam
07. Drake "Best I ever had"
08. Phat Kat "Hard Enuff" feat. Fat Ray produced by Black Milk
09. Buff 1 "I Go"
10. Bhon & Elaquent "One Hit Wonder" feat. Shuanise
11. Keelay & Zaire "alright with me" feat. D-Minor & Phonte of Little Brother
12. Waajeed Coultrain "We gotta have peace"
13. Reggie B "a few steps forward"
14. Wale "Um Ricka" feat K'Naan
15. Outro Bonus Track* (Please email me in case you want to know what it is)

No comments: