July 6, 2009

Mixtape: Electric Funk in a Space Circus by Dr. Kwest (MJ Tribute)

My man Dr. Quest from Brussels sent me this one over. Here is his new mixtape featuring a MJ tribute instrumental which I produced last week. Heavyweight sound my friends!

Tracklist:
Michael Jackson – My Liberian Girl ( Cris Prolific Remix)
Herb Alpert – Keep Your Eyes on Me
P.U.D.G.E. – You got Knocked
Vanessa Williams – Right Stuff
Dyno Feat Naboobia – Fuh Real
Lilo Thomas – Sexy Girl
Sheila E – A Love Bizarre
Baron Zen – Burn Rubber ( Däm Funk Remix)
Daru & Reggie B – Future Music pt2
Mac Band – Rose are Red
Karyn White – Secret Rendez-Vous
Keith Sweat – I Want Her
Nikka Costa Feat Prince – Do We Know Each Other ( Sa-Ra Remix )
James Pants – BMX Rhythm Track
Lisa Lisa & the Cult Jam – I Wonder if I Can Take You Home
J*Davey – Everybody In Touch
Chacho Brodas – Veneno Para Puritas
Sa-Ra Creative Partners – Rock The World
Däm Funk – Lets Take Off
Exile – Extra Funk
Loose Ends – Hanging on Strings
Onra – My Comet
Hi –Res – Funkshuns
Mishoo The Drumkit – MJ Tribute

Electric Funk in a Space Circus by Dr. Kwest (MJ Tribute) - download

No comments: