July 16, 2009

Mishoo on KevinNottingham.com


Thanks to Dj Grain at KevinNottingham.com for supporting the music! Much appreciated!
www.kevinnottingham.com
As I was searching the net a few days ago I happened to stumble across Mishoo The Drumkit. This MC, producer, songwriter has a very interesting story that puts him in a league of his own. Born in Kigali, Rwanda to a Rwandian mother and German father he lived in Rwanda until he was 11 when a brutal civil war broke out in Rwanda. His family then moved to Germany where he was introduced to hip hop, jazz, soul, and other forms of music. I recommend this for those of you all that are looking for change of pace and are tired of the same old music you hear on the radio. Check for the download after the jump.- DJ Grain

I also want to thank Dutchmassive for supporting me and the music. This man is the truth. He is very talented and one of the most underrated MCs/producers on the scene. I got your back brother! I'm so in love with the drumlove ep!
Check out his blog and myspace page:
www.thehobbyshophero.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/dutchmassive

No comments: