September 5, 2010

Album: "Midway" Freddie Joachim (Instrumental album)



<a href="http://melloworange.bandcamp.com/album/midway">Moments (Snippet) by Mellow Orange Music</a>

Very professional work right there. I almost feel every one of the 52 instrumentals on this release. That's exactly my type of sound.
Midway Limited Edition Digipak 15€. Digital album 10€!

Freddie's Note:
Midway is a collection of instrumentals that i have been working on for the past year and half (or so). Because a lot of music styles inspire me, i just wanted to present my range as a hip hop/soul producer, not just with this album, but also me as a producer in general. I’ll continue to release free music and mixes, so please support by purchasing this album, and future albums when they become available.

No comments: