January 21, 2010

Video: Good Group live | "Arian B's is a good boy" by Ari Chicago



Here you see Ari freestyling with his live band called Good Group.


"Geschlossen oder offen" by Ariginal
He's rocking a kellerfever shirt. I founded the Kellerfever Hip Hop event (in 2006) with one of my best friends who now lives in Brazil. Ari runs the club now. Much love bro.


Introducing my homie, fellow MC and one of my best friends Ari Chicago aka Ariginal.
Ari is one of my favorite MCs. His lyrics (in German) are inspiring, his delivery is on top and he never fails to satisfy the crowd at a live gig.

This download introduces the MC himself. Further releases with his life band Good Group and Lingua Loca are coming soon. Don't sleep on one of Germany's best MCs!

Ari B's is a good boy - download

Visit:
www.ariginal.de

No comments: