November 17, 2009

Radio: Daru Jones & Comfort Fit on Soulsender.de

Photobucket
The show is about „wonky sound“ and therefore I invited Daru Jones and Comfort Fit. Also the show features music by Hudson Mohawke, Prefuse 73, Yoggy One, Dam-Funk,…

Live stream and download are on www.soulsender.de

Big ups to my man Conikt holding it down in Germany!

Also check Conikt's new Radioshow at www.radioblau.de or UKW 99.2 MHZ - 10pm – 11 pm (European time)
Hey friends,

today I will start with a new radio show on a local radio station in my home town Leipzig.
Leipzig I can name as the most important “hip hop city” in east Germany. Leipzig has an active scene and nice locations where always concerts take place. For example till end of the year Dj Vadim, Masta Ace, Edo G., Group Home,… will play over here.
But we have no regular hip hop radio show, so I try to change that point.
The show is about the “classics of tomorrow”, so mostly about new releases. But I will also play some classic material from back in the days to “teach” the young generation.
You can listen to it today at www.radioblau.de or UKW 99.2 MHZ - 10pm – 11 pm (European time)

Hope you enjoy it,

Corn

Cornelius Häschel
ThinkLoud GbR
http://www.thinkloud.de
e-mail: conikt@thinkloud.de

No comments: