October 20, 2010

Mishoo's Universe Podcast *2 (Hip Hop, R&G)

Mishoo's Universe Podcast *2 (Hip Hop, Rhythm & Groove) by Mishoo

Genre: Hip Hop, Rhythm & Groove
Mixed by: Mishoo
Length: 44.10 min

Track List:
01. "Moon Burn" by Moka Only
02. "Fever" by Colin Monroe
03. "Will you Love me" Chaka Khan
04. "I want You" Common
05. "We here" by Illa J
06. "New Worlds" by Reggie B & The Big Payback (Jay Scarlett)
07. "Sunshine" by Marsha Ambrosius & Phonte of Little Brother
08. "Working on it" by Dwele
09. "As I ever been" Freeway produced by Oddisee
10. "Diamonds" by J Dilla produced by Nottz
11. "Moving with you" by Q-Tip
12. "Something to behold" by The Foreign Exchange
13. "Inhale" by Common
14. “High and Dry” by Bilal & Pete Kuzma

I made this one awhile ago. Enjoy my friends!

No comments: